Saturday, April 5, 2014

Never Leave Home Without It

"Adrenalin"
I'm a little under the weather today. I've been laying around the house all afternoon drinking orange juice and taking cold medicine. I told my wife yesterday that I would take her to the beach today. She really loves the beach. I can take it or leave it. If I am busy, either shooting for Swimsuit Illustrated, or fishing, I don't mind it so much. But to just sit there in a chair, well lets just say I do it for her. It was time to "Cowboy Up" so I jumped up out of bed,( she'll say it was more of a roll filled with groans), got dressed, and was ready to go to the beach. At the last minute, I grabbed my camera. As we drove down the beach, we came upon a surfing contest. Surfing is my favorite thing to shoot. I was so glad that I brought my camera. It was late in the afternoon and the sun was not out. There was a pretty bad haze and I am not real happy with the way my pics turned out but guess what....the finals are tomorrow and I am going back and I hope to get some killer images then. These are my favorite three from the trip.
"Rail Grab"

"Waiting Her Turn"

No comments:

Post a Comment