Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Funny how things turn out

As a contributing photographer for Swimsuit Illustrated Magazine, I get to photograph some of the most beautiful women in Florida. Often, after shooting on the beach for the magazine, we'll end up shooting again for my stock photography business. I sell images to companies through Istock.com for their use in advertising. I am always in need of attractive, healthy, people for this project. Well along came Jessica. She is my son-in-laws sister and she is not a model, but she sure could be. She requires basically no photoshop, she readily takes direction and she photographs so well. I recently did her engagement pics and her bridals. After chatting a little, she has agreed to model for some stock images for me. I'm stoked. I think her images will sell well and you may be seeing her in some magazine adds real soon. After her wedding I hope to submit some of her bridals to a wedding magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment