Sunday, January 25, 2015

Senior Photography, Don't pass it by!




I had been driving past this door on an old abandoned house for years. Every time I would pass it, I would say to my wife," I love that door, one day I'm gonna shoot a portrait of someone standing in that doorway". Well this went on for years, I'm not kidding. I just never got around to it or had the right client. Awhile back Hannah wanted me to do her Senior pics and I told her that I had the perfect backdrop. She was game so we headed to that old structure, jumped out of the truck and shot a quick natural light portrait. The whole process took 5 minutes maybe. I love that old door. Maybe I'll use it again in a few years. Here are a few more from Hannah's Senior Portrait session. Senior Portraits are probably my favorite type of photography.


No comments:

Post a Comment